Self Shot Canadian Cutie
Posted by Sebas on June 29th, 2011 at 3:50 pm
I've been a member of the adult personals site Fling for a few years now and I've come to realize that a good percentage of the hot girls aren't from the States. I'd say maybe 60% of the site consists of girls from the States and the other 40% is made up of girls from Canada and the United Kingdom. As you may have probably guessed from the title, this self shot cutie is a Canadian! She hails from the great province of Saskatchewan and claims to be quite the country girl. She uploaded a few self ...
Illinois Is A Lucky State
Posted by Sebas on June 8th, 2011 at 2:39 pm
Why is Illinois a lucky State you may ask? It's simple really. Look at the pics of this incredibly sexy ebony girl I found on Fling. That's right, this girl is such a freak that she signed up to an adult personals webcam chat site, just to upload her pics and videos and pick up random guys in her area. Don't believe me? Sign up for a 100% free membership on Fling and search for a girl named B Frost. Her real profile will come up where she talks about being a freak and loving to have "cyber sex o...
Blonde Nipple Pierced Teen
Posted by Sebas on May 2nd, 2011 at 6:10 pm
It's not very often a girlfriend porn site allows me to take the full high resolution pictures of a self shot teen and add them to my site, but that's exactly what Ex Gf allowed me to do! I was in the mood for a blonde girl with self shot pics today and I stumbled upon this petite beauty. She can't be taller than 5'4" and she has an amazing body. Slowly but surely, she takes off another piece of clothing in each picture. Next thing you know we have a completely naked blonde teen with her nipples...
Hot Bathroom Mirror Gf
Posted by Sebas on March 7th, 2011 at 4:36 pm
Those of you who read my hot girlfriend blog frequently have probably come to realize that I'm a boob guy all the way. As far as boobs are concerned I may have found an ex-girlfriend with the most perfect set of natural boobs ever! Her name is Breanne and I found her self shot pics on Real Ex Girlfriends. I swear to you guys, this girl was put on this earth to take nude self shots and post them online. It wouldn't surprise me if she submitted these pictures herself because Real Ex-Girlfriends ac...
Crazy Tattoo Chick Naked
Posted by Sebas on November 23rd, 2010 at 6:49 pm
Since the last post about the self shot emo girl was such a hit, I figured I'd stay in the same type of niche and add pictures of this crazy tattoo girlfriend posing naked for her boyfriend. According to the story on Ex Gf Pass, the boyfriend somehow convinced his girlfriend to pose naked while he took pics of her. He must have known that she was going to fuck him over so he wanted a back-up plan. What better back-up plan than to have naked pictures of your hot punk ex-girlfriend? Not only did h...
Cute Brunette Gets Naked
Posted by Sebas on September 29th, 2010 at 4:01 pm
Gf Revenge is such a good site that I could update with posts of their naked girlfriends every single day. The only reason I don't is because I like the give you guys the widest variety of hot girlfriend porn I can find from different sites. I've been holding off on posting this update called "Tickled Pink" featuring Samantha on Gf Revenge because it's such a hot update that I didn't want to waste it on a day where it wouldn't be seen by most of you! This brunette girlfriend might be the cutest ...